Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas at our house and Santa



We had a very fun filled and busy Christmas. Christmas Eve we had a party at the office and went to Bradley's aunts. Emma lasted until about 8:30 there and then it was time to go home. Christmas day we started the day around 7:30 with Santa and our presents, then we went to Bradley's mom's house for breakfast and some more gifts. Afterwards we headed to my parent's house for more gifts and late lunch. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family all around us to help and suport us! They love and spoil Emma to death and I get such a joy seeing her smile at them! She is such a lucky girl.
I figured that doing some slideshows would be the best way to share our pictures. You know I took alot of them, haha! I don't think I will get them all done tonight, so stay tuned for more.
Here are our pictures from our visit from Santa and Christmas with just me, Bradley and Emma on Christmas morning.
If anyone is interested, I posted my presents that I made on my "crafty Saturday". They are displayed on the Emma's Closet blog to the left!

No comments: