So I got up this morning, went out to feed the dogs and there was a coolness in the air that hasn't been there is a long time. Seriously, when I got in my car the temp said 67! No way, that must be wrong! Now I know that the heat will be back-it isn't fall yet! But that little bit of coolness brings up all kinds of thoughts-the main one being FOOTBALL! We are gearing up for our football season by collecting our game day outfits, planning our trip to a very special game this year-Ole Miss vs. UT and getting ready for our Fantasy drafts.
And here is another video that just gets me ready for Fall Football Season!
Bradley and I have been married since February 2006. Our first child, Emma Carolyn, was born May 15, 2008. We have two dogs that are treated more like children-Delilah and Cassidy.
No comments:
Post a Comment