Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bathtime Mohawks

I am thinking it is about time for our second haircut. Emmy's hair is getting pretty long and in her eyes. The first time we got it cut the lady said 6 months but we might have to just go a little early. I remember when there were times when I wondered if her hair would ever grow and now we have to keep something in it all the time to keep it out of her eyes. I am not complaining. I love putting bows and pony tails in her hair. I really want to try pig tails but I haven't talked her into that one yet!
The below picture has nothing to do with mohawks but it is a decent picture we got before church on Sunday. As you can tell by the above pictures Emma has gotten into the stage where she makes funny faces whenever she sees the camera. We are getting some pictures made this weekend and I am hoping that we can get some good ones without crazy faces!

No comments: