Despite the lack of posting we have actually been pretty busy this past week. I think I am going to work backwards because that is how my pictures loaded!
Late last Friday we found out that Emma got into the school we had been hoping for-we are super excited about her going to school and she will be starting next Monday. She is only going to be going 2 days a week but I think it is a good start for us! Last night we went to Open House at school, visited her room and met her teachers. She seemed to really like it there and I have really high hopes she is going to totally enjoy going to school. I am sure I will get some pictures from our first day. Right now we are busy getting all of our stuff together, everything labeled, and getting everyone mentally prepared!
Tuesday was my birthday! I enjoyed the day by taking off work and doing a little relaxing. One of the most exciting things to happen on Tuesday was that we got our AC fixed. That's right-in the middle of the hottest days of the summer, last Saturday our AC decided to quit working. Luckily, we have that home warrenty-LOVE it and were able to get it fixed with little cost. We stayed at my parent's house from Saturday till Tuesday morning. We are so lucky to have family in town that we were able to stay with because I really don't want to have to think about entertaining a toddler in a hotel room for days!
Tuesday I got up and took Emma to her last gym class of the summer. She really enjoyed going to those classes but I think since we are starting school we are going to take a break for the Fall semester. I am sure we will do them again in the future. After gym class Bradley watched Emma and I was able to go get a pedicure and facial. I was such a relaxing time! We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Elfo's with my parents that night and a Capote cake from Muddy's...YUM!
Yummy cake from Muddy's

Family pic at my parent's house

Beautiful flowers that were delivered will I was at the spa!

Emma's friend while we were at my parents. Emma really loves kitty cats but we will never have one because Bradley is extremely allergic. Bradley went to play golf on Sunday so we let Logan inside for Emma to love on him!

We are really into pallet and tent making recently...I found her in this pallet last Friday.
**my spell check is not working...please excuse me if something is misspelled-I know I am a horrible speller!

No comments:
Post a Comment