Monday, August 23, 2010

Our Weekend

This weekend we went down to Jackson, MS to get some pictures taken with Emma's cousins. One of my high school friends, Ragan Oswalt, is a photographer in the Jackson area and took the pictures for us. We had a great time and I can't wait to post the results of the shoot!
Emma got to stay in her first hotel-we were talking on the way down there and I couldn't believe she hasn't already stayed in one. She did pretty well-she did wake up at about 6 am on Saturday-needless to say we were the second customer at Chick Fil A on Saturday morning! At least by the look on her face it looks like she enjoyed that biscuit.
After all of our traveling we decided to lay low yesterday. I did some sewing and we played around the house. After Emma woke up from her nap we decorated some cookies. We have never done this before and she loved it! In fact I think she probably sat in her high chair for about 45 minutes working on those cookies-and eating the icing!



No comments: