Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Officer Hoshall

I know that I mentioned last Thursday that we were going to our friend, Peyton's, graduation from the Police Academy. I thought it was very interesting to go and see how our policemen were sworn in, hear about their time in the Academy and celebrate their accomplishments. They said that 90 recruits had started with their class and 21 weeks later only 51 graduated! Zed ran up and snapped a picture before the recruits walked into to the ceremony. Sorry if some of my pictures are not very good. I guess my camera did not like the church lighting and some of the pictures were dark-like the ones below! They are of Peyton receiving his badge and getting sworn in by the Director.
Their whole recruit class-actually by this time they are officers!
Little more close up of the group. Peyton is on the front row, fourth from the right or left-doesn't matter which side you start at.
Bradley, Zed, Lindsay, Jeree and myself were really happy to be able to go to graduation and help celebrate with our friend.
Unfortunately, Bradley was taking the pictures so we didn't get one with him.
Congrats to Officer Hoshall

1 comment:

The Bethell Family said...

THIS IS SO GREAT!!! WAY TO GO!