Emma turned 18 months on Sunday. I didn't actually take any pictures of her. Bradley and I went with my parents to check on the cabin this weekend and Emma went with Honey and Granddaddy to the lake. I heard she had lots of fun on the
swingset and riding in her wagon.
Oh, and look what Bradley does when he doesn't have to chase a toddler around a construction site. Bradley was testing out the view from the loft.

Everyone was so tired by the time we got home yesterday I didn't even think about getting my camera out. I tried to take extra pictures on Monday to make up for it.
Someone had lots of fun with her pancake plate after breakfast. There was syrup all in her hair-hey, it makes it look like she has lots of hair!

We went for our 18 month checkup yesterday. Emma was cracking herself up in the mirror.


She weighed in at 26 pounds (75% percentile) and height is 32 inches (60% percentile). We don't have to go back to the doctor now until 2 years old and no more shots until 5 years old!
I will be back later with more pictures-Emma actually has a little ponytail in her hair today! I just wanted to write this post to remember her stats.
No comments:
Post a Comment