Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hide and Seek

We have a new hiding place in the office. Emma is not the best hider because she likes to call your name once she is hiding. Totally gives away her spot. And if you don't find her in her short attention span then she will just come out. We are going to have to work on the basics of hide and seek.


Sometimes I think I must have the word Sucker written across my forehead. The other day Emma convinced me that she wanted to have her rest time under my desk. I got the great idea in my head how peaceful it would be if she fell asleep under there and I could watch her. There is just something about watching a sleeping baby! Well you can imagine how long this idea lasted. As you can see, she was playing with anything you can find under the desk. No sleeping was going to take place. We soon moved back to our pack and play in her office.

2 comments:

Gleatie said...

SUCKER!!!!!!!

The Bethell Family said...

Gleats would you say Emma is very quiet and still when she hides? hehe emory these are so fun!