I have already been on the search for cute cards for this year. We are getting our pictures taken this weekend-lets hope we get some good ones. We are going to do some family ones and ones with just Emma. I will probably make my final decision about my cards after I get proofs to see how many pictures I am going to use on the card and to see if I happen to win any of these giveaways!
1. Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan has TWO giveaways going on from The Paper Cafe. Super cute note cards and address labels.
2. The Diaper Diaries is giving away a $100 gift certificate to Avondale Paperie. There are some super cute cards on this site that I am eyeing.
Anyone else have any good ideas of places to look for cute cards? I have done Kodak Gallery in the past, but I am thinking of making a change!

3 comments:
I just got mine from Shutterfly, and I am really happy with them!
I have gotten some from Shutterfly that are cute; Tiny prints, fun and sassy designs are cute too!! I got mine the past 2 years at La La Land (shoplalaland.com) Oh, and Etsy has LOTS of cute cards on there for really inexpensive!!
I wish I knew, just the basic stores like Shutterfly and Snapfish. Hope your pictures turned out great, we need to get ours done!
Post a Comment