Thursday, November 20, 2008

I love you Kate Spade!

I knew that I picked Kate Spade china for a reason when I got married. It is timeless and it is classic. We will have been married three years this coming year and they are still making my pattern. The holidays are some of my favorite times because I can pull out all my dishes and set a really pretty table-just to look at and enjoy. We barely ever eat at our table. Most of the time we are sitting in Emma's play room (our back living room) watching her play as we eat. So, tonight I pulled out my china to set my "Thanksgiving" table. Much to my surprise I am missing some of my china pieces! For some reason I only have 6 settings of fancy flatware and 5 accent plates. I thought I had at least 8 of everything but I guess I was wrong. Guess what I am adding to my Christmas List ASAP.


Here is a picture of my "Thanksgiving" table the first year we got married. Don't worry we don't usually let our dogs get in chairs like that!


My Thanksgiving table this year.


Now after Thanksgiving I will do my Christmas Table. Here is a Christmas Table from years past. This year I have a full set of Christmas china that I can display. I can't wait! I have been collecting it for the past years and finally have enough to display!


I just love those cute little red and green dessert plates!


And since I am doing so much writing about plates I will leave you with a picture of Emma from dinner the other night at Salsa's. She wasn't wanting to sit in her carrier so we were holding her in our lap. She kept reaching for the plates on the table. Well we finally let her grab the one we weren't using and this is what she wanted to do with that plate...



1 comment:

The Bethell Family said...

Emory I LOVE your tables!! The dogs sitting in the chair should be your christmas card! hahah waiting for dinner...haha
I was looking a chargers today for our Christmas dinner since we are having it here this year you have inspired me! :)