We were dressed up when we went to pick up Taylor from school.
Then we went to see Aunt Teresa and show off Emma's costume.
Next we went to MiMi and Daddy Mac's house where Emma got this cool toy-no candy this year! That was about the extent of Emma's Halloween festivities. We went to eat on the Collierville square and Emma fell asleep during dinner.
Pictures at the Square. I loved this picture because Emma looks so happy! I think she is probably making one of her talking noises here.
We didn't make it to the Pumpkin Patch this year, but the Square had these little areas set up with pumpkins and hay. They worked just as well for photo ops! After dinner we stopped by the Webb's house for Emma to Trick or Treat!
Overall, our Halloween was pretty low key-I am sure next year will be much more fast paced!

No comments:
Post a Comment