Well I don't plan on using this blog for a political venue but I do believe everyone should go vote. I have come across a few good deals that are going on in celebration of election day. So...GO VOTE and then take advantage of these deals!
Ben & Jerry's
visit Ben & Jerry's on Nov 4th from 5-8pm for a free scoop. Check out this link
http://www.benjerry.com/features/i_voted/
Babies R Us
special sales at Babies R Us...no coupons needed
http://www5.toysrus.com/our/bru/prom/2008ElectDay/1104TPR.pdf?EDID=7OBTX4-3W29-32M0ZO-OPBZ5-BMF8B-v1
Restaurant.com
This is probably one of my favorite websites. You can get discounted gift certificates for local restaurants all over the country. Usually you can get a $25 gift certificate for $10, but until Thursday you can get it for $5, just use the code: VOTE at checkout for the discount. Also if you sign up for their emails they will send you deals all the time.
http://www.restaurant.com/my-restaurant.asp
Starbucks
Starbucks is offering up to a free 12oz cup on election day. No proof of voting needed...they are going by the honor system. Just go in and say you voted!
Krispy Kreme
Go into a Krispy Kreme store with your "I voted" sticker and receive a star donut
Does anyone else know of any other Election Day deals?
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment