Sunday, November 2, 2008

Game Days

So I know Saturdays are most people's favorite day of the week, but fall brings alot of excitement to our house. The start of football season is like a holiday at our house. Saturdays bring college football and Sundays it is time for the pros and FANTASY! We love our fantasy leagues. We are in four each. College football is definitely my favorite. Nothing can beat the excitement of college football and most importantly SEC football!
Usually, we try to make it to at least two actual games a year, one Ole Miss game and one Tennessee game. I don't think we are going to make it to any actual games this year-but I know we will next year. Tennessee is playing at Ole Miss next year-I am thinking big tent in the grove with all our friends!! Even when we can't make it to the game we still cheer for our teams from home.


Emma watching the Ole Miss/Auburn game with her dad. Thank you, Courtney for her game day outfit! Ole Miss gals-do you think this dress is classified as "grove attire"? My sister and I recently had a discussion about "grove attire". She asked me about what she should wear to a certain wedding event and I responded with "grove attire". We both just started laughing because only people that are familiar with Ole Miss and the Grove would think and understand that "grove attire" would be a proper answer to this question.


Emma and Cassidy cheering the Rebels to victory. All Emma needs now is a "Pi Phi loves our Rebs" sticker!
Unfortunately, dad's team didn't do so hot in their game! Emma cheered for about an hour-then it got to be bed time! She really didn't miss anything.
Not wanting to watch what was happening to the Vols!



No comments: