Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rejected Christmas Card Pics

So I ordered our Christmas cards yesterday. I always have so much fun ordering my cards. The past couple years our cards have featured our dogs, but this year they will feature our newest member. I had really meant to get our family together and get some professional pics done for the Christmas card but I just ran out of time. Here are a few pics that didn't make the cut for the card.

Don't you like the nice trail of drool? I didn't think everyone wanted to see that on a Christmas card

These are kinda some scary eyes of Emma. Also I didn't want people thinking I just let her wrap herself up in string all day. I promise I was watching her the whole time she was doing this.

About to cry while sitting on Cassidy

Wrapped up in blanket
What was under that wrapped blanket
Just alittle belly showing under that pumpkin shirt!!
And my favorite rejected picture is this one-I call it Emma's "Elvis" look!
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I will have/already have lots of pics to post about Thanksgiving. Grace (Emma's cousin) came by the office today and they had lots of fun playing...got some cute pics. Tonight we had sushi Thanksgiving my my family and then tomorrow we will go to Bradley's fam for lunch. I am sure we will be watching lots of football this weekend and I will have lots of time to post!

No comments: