The weather has been nice lately...too nice for March but we will take it! Seriously, this time last year I had a 1 month old and it was snowing. Last weekend we got Emma's bounce house out and had some fun. AC has never gotten to play in the house and I thought she would really like it. She did have a good time.
I hate to say that unless I can find the patches for the bouncy, it might be the last time AC gets to play in that one! I mentioned it was a beautiful day outside but there was also some pretty gusty winds. As soon as everyone bailed out of the jumpy a strong gust of wind came and picked the bouncy up and put it on our roof. To say Emma was alarmed that her jumpy was on top of our house would be an understatement! Bradley got it down but now the jumpy needs some patches.







No comments:
Post a Comment