I have done some pinterest cooking these past couple of weeks, most of which are keeper recipes so I definitely want to share them. I have two new recipes on the menu for this week and I made something tonight that was new and is a keeper! I don't know about y'all but I am one of those people that plans my menu out for the whole week and I try to only go to the grocery once a week. I love to cook but pretty much hate the grocery and I really don't like going with the kids. Both, yes even the one that can't talk, seem to want everything they see at the grocery.
My husband is asleep in the other room with basketball on in the background. I like to think he is resting up so he can get up with the kids in the morning when wake up time comes an hour too early! That might be wishful thinking. I love some March Madness but there has been a lot of basketball on this weekend! Our home team won and will be going to the tourney. My college team lost and will probably not be going.
Look what we got to enjoy for dinner tonight! Yep, it is that time of year. Now I will be the first to admit that no one can cook crawfish as good as you can get them in South Louisiana but these were pretty good. There is a guy in Collierville that comes up every weekend with crawfish and sells them cooked or uncooked on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They had some great spice to them! I told Bradley I could eat them every weekend!
And just because some people come to look at these silly girls above...I found these pictures on my cell phone. That is a donut that Emma is holding in the above picture. Mimi, if Emma is ever staying with you and she wants a donut-go to the place behind Chick Fil A. They put Disney Princesses' on their pink donuts!

No comments:
Post a Comment