Thursday, January 5, 2012

On to MiMi and Daddy Mac's

After we spent the morning with the Bonds we headed over to my parent's house.  We had lunch over there with my sister's family and my grandmother and Bob.  I know I didn't get as many pictures here-Anna Claire was getting tired since she hadn't had a morning nap and was getting fussy.  My sister and I had gotten all the  girls Christmas outfits from Kelly's Kids, however we failed to get a picture of all three of them. 


 Emma ended up getting that LaLaLoopsy doll!
 The next day we went to the River with my parents since we had the week off from work.  We did some relaxing, tested out Bradley's new gun and watched movies.  The girls hung out in their pjs alot.  My mom brought over a lot of our old Disney VHS movies and we just happened to have an old TV that still takes VHS so Emma really enjoys watching those.

 Anna Claire enjoyed learning to ride on her new toy, with some help from her big sister of course!




No comments: