Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Program

Better late than never to catch up on the blog.  I am working back all the way to December 13th when Emma had her school Christmas program.  It was her class and the four year old class.  We had a pretty good idea of the songs they would be singing as we had heard most of them in the car at one time or another.  I was pretty surprised to see on the program that there were about 12 songs to be performed and some I had not heard from my child yet.  Don't worry, since the program we have heard them!





  After the program there was a reception for the kids and parents.  I am pretty sure Emma shoved about 3 cookies in her mouth right before we took her back to her class for the rest of the day!  Thank you to all of the supporters we had that came-even sweet baby Campbell came and napped through the whole program!  I didn't get any great videos from the program but I got this one from that same morning.  Of course both of these songs were performed!



 

No comments: