Here are the beach pictures from our cameras. Random pictures from different events but still some memories just the same. The one thing about having a nice camera is that I didn't want to take it to the beach. I could have gotten some great pictures at the water but you know how when you go to the beach every thing that goes gets covered in sand. I knew no matter how hard I tried my camera would still get sand in it and I just want to be extra careful.
Emma and her dad had a lot of fun at Baytown.
The sunroom at the house quickly became the toy room
I am pretty sure this was after the first day. The first day in that we only spent about an hour at the beach. There were many night when Emma asked if it was bedtime at like 4:30. The beach wore her out!
Boardwalk at Baytown
Anna Claire was already asleep in her carseat during these next two pictures. Emma was being a trooper and taking some pictures but she was ready for bed too!








No comments:
Post a Comment