Monday, September 5, 2011

The Beach...from the iPhone

If we are Facebook friends you have already seen these pictures.  However, my time is super limited this week and this might be my only chance to blog.  I wanted to go ahead and get some of our beach pictures up on here.  We just got back from spending a week in Destin had so much fun.  I will say that vacations have a whole new meaning with kids.  Gone are the days of sleeping till noon, sitting in a chair on the beach and eating a relaxing dinner.  Vacations with kids involve getting up early, building sandcastles and eating dinner at home some nights because the kids are so tired the fall asleep before you can get to dinner.
I wouldn't trade my new vacations for anything.  Emma has been so excited to go to the beach and she had a blast! Hearing her talk about all the fun she had made it all worthwhile.




 Emma has been using the camera on our phones and I guess she took this picture when we were in the car.


 No vacation is complete without a trip to Chick Fil A...and of course after that we went to Target!


 Shopping at the Outlets one day






 I had to go and get Anna Claire a second swim shirt because her other one was too small.  The only one I could find was a boy shirt.  People kept calling her a boy while she was wearing it.

I will tell you this little girl was super happy to get out of her carseat after that nine hour drive home!




and this is what our kitchen looked like when we unloaded the car.  It took a lot of stuff to take this family of four to the beach!!




No comments: