I got in the pictures I ordered from our Newborn Session the other day. I am so happy with them and already have most of them framed and put up in the house and at the office. The large print is going to be framed and put above our bed. I already have the same size of Emma hanging up. We are planning to get a third picture with both of the girls to go in the middle.
I don't know what we were doing but I just liked this picture.
Saturday we got up and went to the zoo. Emma has had some potty training success and we told her we would go to the zoo. Notice, I said "some" success not total success but we are celebrating the small steps!





1 comment:
You have always had a thing for those serious photos . . .
Post a Comment