Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

What a wonderful Easter we had!  It was such a beautiful weekend and we had so much fun celebrating the true meaning of the day and participating in the kiddie part too!  
We decided to have lunch at our house after church on Sunday.  I just thought it would be easiest with a little baby and a toddler who really didn't care about eating she just wanted to play with the stuff the bunny brought her.  We went to Lowe's on Saturday and got a few flowers-I decided to use them on my table and then we planted them in the flower beds late Sunday afternoon.  I was excited to get to pull my china out and use it.  It was actually still in the moving boxes from a year ago!  We don't have a dining room table so I don't use my china as much as I would like.  I even discovered I was short two place settings of flatware-guess I know what I will be asking for soon!


The Easter bunny was really nice to the girls and filled up their baskets with all sorts of goodies.  Emma got some books, a new Bible, a few pieces of candy, a jump rope and some new shades!  Anna Claire got a few toys, a new dress and a float for the pool.








It is not the easiest task to get these two to take a picture where both of them are looking so I just have to pick the best one out of the several that we take.  This was before we headed to church.


After lunch Uncle Gaines and Bradley hid eggs for Emma to hunt.  She was happy that CiCi joined in on the hunt also.  It was such a beautiful day that everyone enjoyed being outside.  My Grandmother and Bob drove over from Arkansas to have lunch with us and hang out for awhile.  I am so glad they are so willing to drive over here-I love getting to see them and I love that Emma is getting to know them too!



We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

The Bethell Family said...

Emma is SO funny! I LOVE that picture of her jumping rope!!