I took these pictures on Friday when Anna Claire was 8 weeks old but decided to wait and post them after we went to the doctor for our 2 month check up.
Stats for 2 months
Weight: 10 lbs 11 oz.
Height: 23 inches
These are both right at the 50th percentile.
Anna Claire is really starting to show some personality. We love getting her little smiles and laughs. I think she should be rolling front to back pretty soon as she is spending a lot of time on her side lately whenever we lay her down. I am hoping maybe this might help with her sleeping-if she can get in a position that she likes. We really think she might have days and nights mixed up. I talked to the doctor about it and we are going to try not letting her sleep so much during the day and maybe she will sleep more at night. I am so hesitant to do this because we tried it with Emma and it didn't work and just made everyone tired. I really think I was just super spoiled with Emma as she was sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. Right now, Anna Claire will sleep from about 9pm to 1am, eat them go back to sleep till about 4am. After 4 she is not really wanting to go back to sleep much. We have got to work on changing that!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment