Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Past Week

This past week was my first week back to work.  I enjoyed getting back into my schedule but I have to admit the week wasn't easy.  That is probably because Bradley left on Monday morning and was gone until Thursday.  Emma was back in school and I have to say it is hard getting three people ready and out the door in the morning! 
Here are just a few pictures I snapped during the week:
There is just something I love about a baby only sleeping in a diaper!
 I had some good chances to catch some sister moments this week



Here is Anna Claire's 7 week picture.  I took a 6 week picture but never had a chance to post it!  We go back to the doctor at the beginning of April for our 2 month check up...I will have updated stats then.


No comments: