I didn't get many pictures during the week because it just wasn't possible with both girls.
The Friday before Spring Break Emma was out of school early and Jessica and the girls were in town so we had a playdate that afternoon. We wanted to get a picture of all 5 of the girls together. This is how it started...
this is how it ended...we were able to stop some of the crying by giving them toys but then they didn't really look at the camera!
The rest of these I took at the park over the weekend. It is getting warmer and we are able to get out of the house. Thankfully, we have some great parks by our house and we love going.
Well I am back to work tomorrow. I am excited about getting back into the swing of things. I am one of those people that likes to stay busy. Not that I didn't love my time at home but I love my job and I am excited to get back.







No comments:
Post a Comment