Well it is Thursday and I am just not getting around to writing about our weekend. If anyone had told me that I would be staying at home and wouldn't have time to blog at least every other day I would have never believed them! Actually, I probably have time it is just that I have other projects that get in the way. And it is amazing what projects I end up doing that aren't even on my list...they just pop up when I am doing something else. Like earlier in the week I was putting up some laundry and I just decided to clean out Bradley's closet. I bagged up two bags of clothes to take to Goodwill and now his closet is neat and clean!
For a weekend where we supposedly had no plans, we stayed pretty busy.
Friday night Bradley kept both girls and let me go have a girls night! It was so fun and I actually stayed out much later than I have in a long time-pretty sad, I know.
On Saturday I took Emma to go see the play Cinderella at her school. She really enjoyed it-she is totally into Disney Princesses right now. It was a short play, like 30 minutes, and it showed me that she is definitely NOT ready to go to the movies yet. She had a hard time sitting though the 30 minute play. She kept wanting to get up and dance around to the song. I took this picture of her when we got home and she was playing outside. I tried to take some at the play but she was just moving around too much.
On Sunday we got up and it was kinda dreary. We decided we would make a trip to the Zoo before it started raining. I had a conference call at 4 anyway so we only had a limited amount of time. My parents got us a Family Membership to the Zoo for Christmas and I can tell it is going to be great! It didn't matter if we only got to stay about an hour because we have a whole year to go back as much as we want. As you can see, Anna Claire was not overly excited about the zoo...





No comments:
Post a Comment