I made the curtains and Emma helped pick out the ribbons-she had a lot of fun doing that! We still have to put things back on the wall and I need to get some pictures put up. I am thinking about doing some black and white pictures-I think they might stand out against the bright wall.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Big Girl Room
We went ahead and made the switch to a big girl bed for Emma this past weekend. She has done really well and I think she really likes sleeping in her big bed. I was kinda worried because she really liked her crib and I didn't know what she would think about us putting it in the nursery but she just keeps saying that Anna Claire is going to sleep there so I think she is getting used to the idea. Her room is by no way finished-we just got finished painting the walls the middle of the week but I wanted to go ahead and post some pictures. A huge thank you to Stan who helped Bradley with the painting!
I made the curtains and Emma helped pick out the ribbons-she had a lot of fun doing that! We still have to put things back on the wall and I need to get some pictures put up. I am thinking about doing some black and white pictures-I think they might stand out against the bright wall.
I made the curtains and Emma helped pick out the ribbons-she had a lot of fun doing that! We still have to put things back on the wall and I need to get some pictures put up. I am thinking about doing some black and white pictures-I think they might stand out against the bright wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
So cute! I know it makes Emma feel like such a big girl!
Post a Comment