Monday, November 29, 2010

30 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: According to Babycenter about 3 pounds.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 pounds as of the today's appointment
Maternity Clothes: Mostly-definitely all maternity pants but I can still wear a few old shirts. 
Gender: Girl-Anna Claire
Movement: Lots!  Lots of kicks at night time.
Sleep: Sleep is definitely lacking.  I get up about 2 times a night and sometimes it is hard to get back asleep.
Best Moment this week: Actually, it was last week when they called to say I passed my glucose test.  I was going to be sad about skipping desserts at the Holidays!  Also, today I got to schedule the rest of my appointments for the rest of my pregnancy-that means we are really close!bb
What I am looking forward to: We are having our 4D ultrasound next week.  I am excited to see Anna Claire. 


No comments: