This is how our weekend started out on Friday evening...
we quickly proceeded to the bathtub to wash those markers off our face. Good thing they make washable markers. And don't even ask me how my child can get marker all over her body but is able to keep it off her clothes. I don't know how but I love her for it. (I probably just jinxed myself)
After Emma went to bed I went to work with the wallpaper steamer in the bathroom. I got a good majority of it off but nothing I am ready to show yet. On Saturday I got up and decided I would tackle the border in Emma's room. We really need to get started on her big girl room and we can't paint until that border comes down. I am happy to report that I was able to finish the whole job in about two hours. I decided to use a mix of fabric softener and water to remove the border because the steamer was just too messy! It worked really well and had our house smelling very fresh.
Next up on the big girl room will be new paint. Beds will come soon after. We are doing two twin beds in her room since we will be turning our guest room into the new nursery.
I was able to finish the border removal before football started on Saturday. Thanks to my human alarm clock we were up plenty early to get started on that project. I picked Emma up some new skinny jeans this week. I think at least one person in our house should be able to wear them, and it will probably never be me! I think they are going to look super cute with her brown fall boots-that is if the weather will ever get out of the 90s!
I will do a baby update later this week. I go back to the doctor Wednesday afternoon so I should have something new to tell.







No comments:
Post a Comment