Sunday I told Emma if she would take a nap we would take her to the pumpkin patch. It worked like a charm-I'm definitely not to proud to bribe!
I had heard about this place really close to our house called Our Family Farm so we went to check it out. Emma really enjoyed it and I know that is what really matters but I think the actual pumpkin patch was lacking. Lacking in the sense that the whole patch was just a little garden. To the farms defense I think the main attraction was their corn maze and Emma didn't want to ride the tractor back there nor did Bradley think she would make it though 8 acres of a corn maze. They did have some games and playground equipment that Emma enjoyed. There were also some horses and cows that caught her attention.
I got some pictures and if it is the only pumpkin patch we make it to this year that is fine. We got two pumpkins for a total of $4.00 so I guess in the end it was worth it!






2 comments:
OMG I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!! She looks so cute!!
LOVE THE DRESS! and the picture where she is looking through the hole-shows her personality.
Post a Comment