Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Halloween Weekend

Whew!  It has been a super busy Halloween weekend.  The little Mermaid is now fast asleep in bed and this mommy is not far behind her! 
We started out Friday by wearing our costume to school for a parade and party. 

 Friday night we met the Rays at the Zoo for Zoo Boo.  We had never been before and it was a really fun time!  The kids got to visit lots of candy stations, check out some animals of the night and basically wear themselves out.  I have to say that these kids were probably the best kids ever that night.  After the zoo they both behaved soooo wonderfully and let their parents enjoy a nice dinner out all together.  We were are the restaurant till at least 9:30 and they never got antsy. 

 Tonight we went to trick or treat in my parent's neighborhood.  They live in a zero lot line neighborhood and it is great to cover so many houses in a small area.  It was especially nice because the little mermaid did have some trouble walking with that fin so she wasn't the fastest walker!  I will report she got the hang of the trick or treating this year very quickly! 


She is asleep now and I just enjoyed the Reese Pieces from her loot and I am about to call it a night!

1 comment:

Wendy Ray said...

Enjoyed hanging out with you guys on Friday. I agree, best behaved kids ever! Must be their wonderful parents! ;0)