Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Break

Not a lot of words to say just some recent pictures.  This week is Emma's Fall Break so she has been at the office more this week.  Tired pretty much sums up how I am feeling at the moment.  



Em has gotten on a powdered donut kick, she loves to eat them for breakfast.  As you can tell we eat most of our breakfast in the car on the way to school.  She is showing you her messy hands!



Tuesday she had an early dismissal from school so Courtney took her home from school.  They went over to Ann Revere's house and had a fun filled day of playing!  And when I say a full day of playing I mean it.  Neither girl took a nap that day and I don't know about Ann Revere but Emma fell asleep on the way home and didn't wake up until the next morning-don't worry, I did move her from the car to the bed!
Mallory, we will have to play again soon!

No comments: