Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Week Continued...

Our birthday week celebrations continue. Chuck E Cheese was probably the biggest thing we will do for the week but we still wanted to do little somethings for Emma.
Tuesday night we took Emma for ice cream. This was her first time to have a ice cream cone. She seemed to enjoy it but ate it too slow. Eventually it started dripping on her and we had to call the cone finished. I know she enjoyed the cone but we might stick to the cup for right now.
After we got home I put together Emma's birthday banner. Please ignore the curtains in this picture, we haven't done any renovations to the house yet! I am really trying to make some of the stuff for Emma's party in order to save some money. I think it turned out pretty good.
Wednesday's happy was a cookie. This was a easy happy because I had to go and order her cake anyway! Why not get two things taken care of at the same place? We are having a cookie cake to go with our Cookie Monster themed party.

Currently, I am at a lost for Thursday's happy. I have lots of errands to run this afternoon so I am sure I will come up with something.

3 comments:

Tiffany Lockette said...

You should buy like a $10 dollar super duper bubble maker, this is a HUGE hit in our household!!

The Bethell Family said...

I am obsessed with your happy birthday sign!!! I can't wait to try this!!

Julie said...

I love the sign!

Happy Birthday Emma!