Monday, May 24, 2010

The Past Week

I am trying to get back on a more regular blogging schedule. I have to admit I have been getting into my TV shows at night and not even been opening my computer. I used to blog at night after Emma went to bed-hopefully I will get back on that schedule!

Sadly, last Monday we had to return the bouncy. We pulled it out one more time at the office for Emma to jump on-once again, that jumping resulted in a long afternoon nap!
Tuesday we went to the Redbirds game with Bradley, Granddaddy and Zed. It was a one o'clock game and the weather was beautiful! This was Emma's second game and she still seemed to enjoy it. This time she saw something new-the big mascot, Rocky the Redbird.
Seems like Emma was mostly into looking in the mirror instead of looking at the game! She started getting a little tired since we were there during nap time so we turned on some cartoons and she settled down a bit.
Emma and Granddaddy at the game.
On Saturday we got up and went to eat breakfast and them came home to tackle this project-Emma's playhouse. I mean, how hard could a plastic playhouse be to put together? Well after an hour and a half of two adults building this house while one toddler plays in said house it was finished and ready to be enjoyed! Emma played in that house all weekend-her favorite part is probably the mailbox. She has a weird obsession with mail and the mail lady these days!
Not much on tap for this week. I am planning on going to the Farmer's Market on Tuesday. One of my new goals is to start cooking with more natural products so I am venturing to the Collierville Farmer's Market to see what good things they have!

No comments: