Monday, July 26, 2010

Our New Friend

Wow, the summer is flying by! I don't know if I am happy or sad about that. Lately, I have really been wanting to get to work on my house (painting, new furniture, etc) but we are rarely home on the weekends. I think once the summer is over we will be home more. I tell myself we can really get some painting done while watch football on Saturdays-yeah right!
This weekend we went to the lake. I didn't really take many pictures but we had a blast! We stayed out on the lake most of the day which made for a very tired little girl come bed time. We decided by the time we got off the water at 4ish that we would just skip the nap. She was asleep pretty early and stayed that way till about 9:30 the next morning-what a treat for mom and dad!
We had to make a tent for her to get out of the sun while eating her snacks.
Finally, I would like to introduce you to our new friend. Her name is baby Sarah and she has started going everywhere with us. She went to the lake this weekend-she got to stay inside while we went on the boat-safer for her that way! Emma tells me all the time different things baby Sarah is doing and that she needs to eat snacks, etc. It is so funny to watch her get into this baby doll stage. Oh yeah, and for some reason Baby Sarah never wears clothes-I have no idea why because she has outfits that fit her but she is never wearing them!


No comments: