Emma is excited to announce that she is going to be a BIG SISTER! Baby #2 will be here in February.
I really wanted to embroider her a shirt or something cute, but let's be honest, I have really been to tired to do too much or anything! Maybe she will get that shirt sometime.
Ok I just had a total Joey moment, I read this and thought WOW they already know its a girl...DUM! Of course emma is a sister! HAHAH oh man these babies have taken my brain. hahah
Bradley and I have been married since February 2006. Our first child, Emma Carolyn, was born May 15, 2008. We have two dogs that are treated more like children-Delilah and Cassidy.
4 comments:
Yea congrats Emory. How exciting!!!
Yay!!! That is awesome news!! I am so excited for y'all!!
Yay!! Congratulations, wonderful news. E will be a great big sister, I'm sure.
Ok I just had a total Joey moment, I read this and thought WOW they already know its a girl...DUM! Of course emma is a sister! HAHAH oh man these babies have taken my brain. hahah
Post a Comment