
So our big news is that we are moving!!! The beginning of February we put our house on the market and about 3 weeks later we got a contract. Then we started searching for a place for us to move. We looked for a few weeks, found a house to put an offer on and that one fell through, we have found another house and currently have a contract to buy that one! We are suppose to close on both houses in a week and a half so my house is a wreck and there are boxes everywhere!
I honestly have to say that this whole experience has been super positive. It has had some ups and downs but I can't say enough good things about our real estate agents. If anyone in the Memphis area is looking for great agents please contact Billy and Jeanna Groome at Groome & Co. I also think this experience has really taught my something about patience. I am a planner and I have really tried to pray for patience during this time. There were times when I didn't think I could wait any longer to hear about a counter offer but I found by just going somewhere quiet and praying for a little patience it helped so much. Now I wouldn't advise moving to try and work on handing your weakness over to God but I really tried to work on mine during this time.
This past weekend we spent a lot of time packing. Maybe...maybe I will take a few pictures of the current state of my house so I can remember it. It was a beautiful day on Sunday and we decided to take a break for packing and spend some family time and go to the zoo. Memphis has an award winning zoo and Emma is really starting to love it! Her favorite animals-monkeys!!!.
I promise to be better about blogging. The next few weeks might be more about our move than anything else. In fact, right now I am trying to decide if I will move Emma into a big girl bed when we move. She has never tried to crawl out of her crib so I hesitate to change her situation without needing to but I am also thinking since I am taking down her crib should I just go ahead and convert it to the bed? She will be 2 in May-anyone have any suggestions?
This past weekend we spent a lot of time packing. Maybe...maybe I will take a few pictures of the current state of my house so I can remember it. It was a beautiful day on Sunday and we decided to take a break for packing and spend some family time and go to the zoo. Memphis has an award winning zoo and Emma is really starting to love it! Her favorite animals-monkeys!!!.
I promise to be better about blogging. The next few weeks might be more about our move than anything else. In fact, right now I am trying to decide if I will move Emma into a big girl bed when we move. She has never tried to crawl out of her crib so I hesitate to change her situation without needing to but I am also thinking since I am taking down her crib should I just go ahead and convert it to the bed? She will be 2 in May-anyone have any suggestions?


3 comments:
So exciting, Em! Where are you guys moving? I'm not surprised your house sold so quickly, y'all have done a great job with it!
It was good to see you at the zoo!
I'm so glad you're back! We havent heard much from you on listserv so I know you must be SO busy. I hope you are staying well and I cant wait to see pictures of your new house!!!!!
Post a Comment