Ok, I got some request for pictures of the house so far...so here it goes
Here is what the kitchen looked like before we started the remodel. You can't tell but the countertops were very outdated!

I now have a great new countertop, a deeper sink, and a new kitchen color. Bradley and my dad spent a whole weekend sanding down the cabinets-it was a hugh job! Next up is repainting the cabinets, new cabinet hardward, new floors and a new stove. Still alot to do.
The nursery was our guest room. Here is what the nursery currently looks like.

We did the stripe on the wall with a chalk line-that was fun. We are going to pick up the chair today and hopefully put the crib together in the next week.
I have also been getting in touch with my artistic side again. In college whenever I got stressed about exams instead of studying I would paint and draw. Well now I have decided that instead of buying alot of expensive things I should be able to make them. We will see how long this last. Here are my two latest projects. The canvas is for above Emma's crib and the burp rags that are hanging on the bassinet I made out of cloth diapers and fabric and ribbons.



No comments:
Post a Comment