OK, I know it has been almost a month since my last post and I promise I will get better by the time Emma comes. I am going to try to do better before then! In fact, we have alot going on right now in the way of home projects (kitchen and baby room) they are just not finished and I just can't bring myself to take pictures of the half done projects! Have I mentioned that I have the most wonderful husband who puts up with me and my great idea of redoing the kitchen and working on a baby's room all at once. To say the least, our house is pretty torn up. Our kitchen is going to be wonderful and Bradley is really doing most of it himself with some help from some family members. Be on the lookout for nursery pictures towards the end of the month-that is when I get my chair and will hopefully have the crib put together.
Now, for the baby pool! I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was a great idea. Leave your guess for the birthday of Emma in the comments section. I will post a calendar of taken dates as soon as I get about 10 guesses. Pick a date and time-i.e.-5/1/08 at 11am. You don't have to get down to the minute. The closest person without going over is going to win a prize. Not a hugh prize but it will be a good prize that you will be able to use! Probably a gift certificate to a local restaurant-just can't say which one yet b/c it depends on who wins and where they live. My husband is able to guess but will not win a prize b/c he will have insider knowledge-his prize is getting to help take care of Emma when she is here! Only one guess per person. Let the games begin!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm gonna take mother's day, May 11th at 3:45 pm. That's a little before the due date but would be a special present for mother's day!
Hmm, I'm going to go with May 28th at 1pm. I hope all is well with the preparations of mommy and daddy-hood! Love, Nell
I am going to have to go with May 16th around 7pm!!
Emory- love the web page!! Dick and I choose May 13th at 2pm.
I closed my eyes and put my finger on the calendar and so my guess is May 12 and since it is 4:12 pm now, that is what time I will go with! Oh, and I think it is hilarious that you are remodeling your kitchen during the last months of your pregnancy - that sounds VERY familiar! Must be something about being pregnant and wanting a clean, new kitchen. Hee..hee... Hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment