
Last weekend I had my first baby shower in Memphis. It was hosted by Bradley's office. We are so blessed for Bradley to have such a wonderful job. He loves what he does, where he works and all the people at his office. They are such a fun group of people. The shower was wonderful. The food was catered by Swanky's-I love Mexican and we had wonderful petite fours from Younique Yummies-the link is to the left! We got so many fun and practical things for Emma. Thank you so much everyone.
Here are the petit fours and some chocolate cigars from the party. There were also pink and green M&Ms that had "It's a Girl" and "Emma Carolyn" printed on them.
Jeanna painted this beautiful canvas that is going to go in Emma's room. She is such a wonderful artist. Hopefully, she will have a website up soon for her painting business and I can put it over in my favorite links. Until then, if you are interested in contacting her about painting anything just let me know and I can give you her contact info. 

Courtney and my mom got me the baby bag that I have been eyeing! I love it. It is made out of a slicker material than most of the Coach bags are made of so it will be really easy to clean. I also got lots of clothes, toys, and items for Emma's room. Hopefully, there will be some more pictures of the shower coming and I will post those when I get them. Schuyler also organized some great activities for the shower. Everyone made scrapbook pages, so now all I have to do is put the pictures on them and put them in the book-so easy! She also had everyone write down something fun they remember from their childhood that would be a good piece of advice. What a special keepsake for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment