These are the days I don't want to forget. We didn't do anything extra special today. We went to school, we went to work, we came home and had a pretty laid back Friday night. But we had fun on that laid back Friday night. Anna Claire went to bed early-she is getting a new tooth and is kinda grumpy! Bradley went to pick up pizza and while he was gone me and Emma played hide and seek and chase. She could wear me out in 5 minutes flat but it is so fun playing with her I just keep coming back for more. We probably ran around the living room 100 times but I just kept coming back for more and she just kept laughing!
I love the picture below. It may not be the best picture in the world but you can see how much fun she is having and it is written all over her face. This was the moment she realized I was not lost while playing hide and seek.
You may not be able to tell from the picture but here we were playing hide and seek and Emma's spot of choice was under the glass end table. I have to admit it wasn't hard to find her-that also could have been because of the laughing-she is a pretty bad at hiding in that game.




1 comment:
Loved this post! I am so proud of you. You are doing a great job being a mom and working at the same time!
Post a Comment