After listening to the news talk about snow for the past couple of days, it finally started snowing around 6 tonight. And after it started, it really hasn't let up! I bet we have between 1-2 inches here. Bradley went out and measured an hour ago and it was at an inch. We have a bowl going to make some snow cream and he measured there!
I went out to take some pictures and it is just so peaceful outside. I wish I had a heater on our screened in porch and I would sit out there and listen to the snow. The snow really hadn't built up before Emma went to bed but I bet she will be so excited in the morning. She has been watching this cartoon where they talk about making snow angels and that is all she talks about. I think we are going to have enough to make that angel.
It has really been pretty cold all day so I took the time inside to do some cooking. I wanted to make some stuff to stock the freezer before the baby came.
I made spaghetti this week so I packaged up some smaller containers of sauce then. I figured this would be good to have spaghetti or even if I wanted to make a baked ziti.
I made two mini hash brown casseroles this afternoon. My new favorites are these little stuffed new potatoes that I found on the Pioneer Woman. I had to do some prepping today and then I flash froze them and now all I will have to do is take however many I need out and warm them in the oven! I actually have made these before and keep them in the freezer to pull out when I need a quick side for dinner.
Does anyone else have any good meals to make and freeze? I am doing some chili this week but after that I am running out of ideas.







2 comments:
uuummm i will be there for dinner tonight. YUM!
Any soup! I make a yummy chicken and cheese soup with velveeta that brad would probably like.
Post a Comment