Monday, January 17, 2011

Anna Claire Update

I had my doctor's appointment this morning and got some updates about Ms. Anna Claire.  Last week we did an ultrasound and she is weighing in at 6 lbs 7oz, which is in the 55th percentile.  My blood pressure is a little high-which happened with Emma also so I am suppose to be taking it easy.  We went ahead and scheduled a date to be induced in case she doesn't come before-February 4th is the day!  She gave me the choice of Feb 11th or 4th-of course I picked the 4th.

I have been in search of a good Big Sister gift to give Emma when the baby comes.  I finally made a decision and ordered last Friday.  I was getting nervous that if I didn't get it ordered Anna Claire would be here before we got it.  I went with the American Girls Bitty Baby.  It comes with a little backpack that is also a baby carrier and I think she will be totally into this-for some reason she is really into backpacks!  Right now I am planning on giving it to her when she comes to the hospital to meet AC.  It is going to be really hard to hold on to it and not give it to her before then.


1 comment:

The Granthams said...

So exciting! I can't believe she's almost here!