Wednesday, September 15, 2010

While Mommy is Away

I got to slip away this weekend for a short trip to St Louis for a conference. From the look of the pictures, I would say Emma stayed so busy she didn't even know I was gone. However, every time I talked to her on the phone she asked if I was on the airplane-she is a bit obsessed with planes!
She enjoyed going to play golf with daddy and going to the Germantown Festival with Daddy Mac and MiMi.
I took a few pictures while I was in St. Louis, although I only left the hotel once. This was actually the view from my hotel room. Too bad the Cards were out of town for the weekend. I could have easily sat in my room and watched a game at night. The last night we were there we walked down to the river and took a riverboat dinner cruise. I was able to get some good shots of the arch.


No comments: