So, I was kinda concerned she was not going to be good because we kinda got her off her schedule when we got up super early to take Bradley to the airport. She was wonderful and we got so many great pictures. Mike Logan took the pictures for us. He also took our wedding pictures. He specializes in wedding photography, but as you can see, he does great with babies also. I have put the link to his website on the left hand side of the page! He probably took over 150 pictures and there are so many great ones to pick from! Below are just a few of the proofs.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Our First REAL Photos
On Sunday we went and got Emma's first professional pictures made. I know lots of people get professional pictures done way earlier than this, but we just didn't. Not really any particular reason, but I think I have plenty of pictures to remember her by!
So, I was kinda concerned she was not going to be good because we kinda got her off her schedule when we got up super early to take Bradley to the airport. She was wonderful and we got so many great pictures. Mike Logan took the pictures for us. He also took our wedding pictures. He specializes in wedding photography, but as you can see, he does great with babies also. I have put the link to his website on the left hand side of the page! He probably took over 150 pictures and there are so many great ones to pick from! Below are just a few of the proofs.




So, I was kinda concerned she was not going to be good because we kinda got her off her schedule when we got up super early to take Bradley to the airport. She was wonderful and we got so many great pictures. Mike Logan took the pictures for us. He also took our wedding pictures. He specializes in wedding photography, but as you can see, he does great with babies also. I have put the link to his website on the left hand side of the page! He probably took over 150 pictures and there are so many great ones to pick from! Below are just a few of the proofs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are awesome! We need to get some professional photos taken, too. Agghh...so much to do, so little time...
Post a Comment