Well I am in the Memphis airport right now waiting on my plane, so I figured this was a good time to catch up on the blog. Sometimes there is just no time at night, imagine that! Of course, it could have something to do with the 4 fantasy football drafts I have done in the last two weeks. Fantasy starts tonight---YEAH!
This past weekend we went back to the lake to celebrate Bradley's birthday. It was such an enjoyable long weekend. The Groomes were able to join us for their first trip to Paris. It was so nice to have Billy, Jeanna, Mitchell and Campbell there to celebrate with us.
Here is Emma with her Honey waiting on the boat to take us to Louie's for dinner on Friday night.
So the water has gotten a bit colder since July and Emma is no longer interested in swimming. Instead she prefers to nap on the boat.
Jeanna, Campbell and Emma. Campbell was really good and very gentle while playing with Emma. She loved laying down next to Emma and she even helped me give Emma a bath and put her to bed one night.
I thought this picture was soooo sweet. Campbell and Emma holding hands.
Emma's Labor Day Dress. This was suppose to be her 4th of July dress but it was way too big on the 4th of July. Still alittle big but we had to get her in it before it gets too cold!

No comments:
Post a Comment