This past Christmas Bradley got a leather recliner for his big present. It was supposed to be a surprise, but some how he guessed before hand-but that is another story. I got him the recliner because I knew he would love watching football in it and also I knew he would be able to rock the baby in it also. I must admit I really love the recliner also! Well so does Emma. She is getting so much better about sitting up. The other night we sat her down in the chair and she just stayed sitting up and starting laughing. It was like she knew she was stealing her dad's seat.



So, of course our picture crazy dog,
Cassidy, couldn't resist jumping in the chair later to see if we would take pictures of her. I don't know how she does it but she has ruined lots of pictures of Emma because as soon as we go to take Emma's picture here comes
Cassidy to jump in the picture. Maybe because before we had Emma we were always taking pictures of
Cassidy.


This chair was suppose to be off limits to our dogs-but as you can tell that didn't work very well! At least she warms the seat up for you before you tell her to get down so you can sit down.
No comments:
Post a Comment