Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Emma at Work and My New Camera

I went back to work about a month ago and got to take Emma with me. She is a great baby at work and I am able to get my work done. I have lots of help with her since her Honey and Granddaddy are at the office to give her lots of love. Here are some pictures that I took of her today. She is playing with her mirror-she loves to talk to the baby in the mirror. She also likes to sit in her Bumbo on top of my desk while I work.


Below are two pictures I took with my new camera. It has a function where you can focus in on one color and that color will show up in the picture and everything else is black and white. In the first picture I picked for green to show up and in the second picture I picked skin color to show up.

No comments: