Greetings from the Florida gulf coast. We are here having a great time enjoying the sun and surf! My big goal for vacation was to try and get caught up on blogging. I might not write a lot on my catch up posts but I have plenty of pictures. Once I get caught up I feel like when I get home I can get on a blogging schedule.
The girls are all having fun. Emma loves playing with Campbell and Anna Claire is into everything. They had lots of fun 4th of July things to play with. All of them are loving the water and for the most part the weather has been great.
View from our deck
Emma helped MiMi make some 4th of July cupcakes
This was Anna Claire's first day on the beach and to say she loved sitting and playing in the water is an understatement.





No comments:
Post a Comment