I think one of the best parts of having two girls is getting to dress them alike. They probably won't let me keep this up for too long so I have to get it in while I can.
I confess, I love dressing the boys alike, too! James is really into it right now and thinks it's fun for brother to dress like him, but I doubt he'll feel that way for long. So for now, I'll take it!
Bradley and I have been married since February 2006. Our first child, Emma Carolyn, was born May 15, 2008. We have two dogs that are treated more like children-Delilah and Cassidy.
1 comment:
I confess, I love dressing the boys alike, too! James is really into it right now and thinks it's fun for brother to dress like him, but I doubt he'll feel that way for long. So for now, I'll take it!
Post a Comment